Thursday, July 30, 2015

In the beginning, there was darkness...

I have no idea what I'm doing here.

I'm tired and depressed and anxious and I need to let things out. 

You get to read and comment, if you so wish.

I just read an article entitled "Why Do I Waste So Much Time?" It had 6 suggestions: I'm tired, I'm depressed, I have ADHD, I have anxiety, I'm stressed, I have OCD. 

I didn't win the grand prize but I came in a close 2nd with 5 of the 6.

And it's not "Oh Poor Me".  Everything they listed feeds on each other. OCD is the worst.  My therapist tells me it's the "doubting disease".  Since I question everything, I never really have an answer.

I don't know how typing here will help.  But I'm going to give it a shot.

Don't expect anything profound.  Don't be surprised if I don't post for months at a time.  Don't feel cheated if I only post a line or two that make absolutely no sense.

Actually...... screw that.  Feel and think whatever you want.  That's your prerogative.  What I post is mine.  So I'll just babble about whatever I want. 

There's nobody but me in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment